Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Till later I suspect...

Mutton is currently on the menu, someone fighting the good fight, and if you don't find this simply outrageous we're AFU...

What a crappy day.

Well for one, It's raining. It's been raining ever since I hung my freshly washed laundry on the lifelines to dry (a couple of days ago), and I suspect it will continue to rain for some time to come.

Of course, there's the news and I'm not just talking about last night's debacle. It just keeps getting worse. Sanity and basic common sense, apparently, have left the building and are rumored to be on that impossible to find mythical Walmartless tropical island where Elvis disappeared to.

Lastly, there's this bit of real estate on the web called Boat Bits... It needs a rest and I need a rest from it. Nothing crazy like the "D" word but let's just call it a trial separation.

Now, if you'll forgive me, I have to go and research Walmartless tropical islands...

Listening to the Mamas and Papas

So it goes...