Thursday, September 18, 2014

Some blogs worth reading...

C&L makes a very valid reference to scripture, can't point this out enough, and some very needful reading...

The other day someone asked me what blogs I follow...

Well, I really like Graduating to a Smaller Boat because it just nails the minimalist vibe so perfectly and always puts things into perspective.

Small Boat Projects is another site I keep an eye on because it republishes great posts from some blog I'd never find on my own... For instance, the current article about "Dock Box Carpentry" is truly excellent and one anyone who works on their boat should devour.

I'm not really big on cruising blogs as a rule but a few I keep my eye on are Yacht Mollymawk, Cruising with the Zartman Family, and Sailing Totem because they're excellent and not the same old same...

Jeff Master's weather blog is always the first feed I check and the last one I look at before I turn off my computer...

Listening to St Paul & the Broken Bones

So it goes...